FREQUENDLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Guests will be held responsible for repairing any damage caused by them to the property and/or the fixtures and fittings of the apartment. The property has the right to charge the guest’s credit/debit card with the amount corresponding to the damage. The accommodation provider is not responsible for any loss or damage to guests’ luggage and/or personal items.
Penalties for lost or damaged keys apply.
- Check-in: 12:00 – 16:00
- Check-out: 08:30 – 12:00
ARRIVING AT SUITCASE
- A valid identification document or passport is required at check-in.
- If you arrive at the property prior to check-in time, you are advised to contact the Manager for assistance in storing your luggage, until your apartment is ready. Late check-outs are available on request and subject to occupancy level.
- Communication with the Manager is strongly advised before your arrival.
- Deposit 30% of the total amount at the time of booking.
- We expect you settle your account (Full Payment of your Full Stay) 7 days prior your arrival. Otherwise your booking will be canceled and your deposit lost.
- Your reservation will be pending until the payment is done and confirmed.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you after that.
- After that point your payment amount is non-refundable and no change/ cancellation can be done.
- In case of no-show the total cost of your reservation will be charged.
- Special rules may apply. See specific details (if any) during the reservation process (“Package Details”).
No! All prices include taxes.
No, we don’t! Yet, you can be in touch with the Manager at the property during working hours (09:00-17:00) and you can call her on the phone 24/7 for any assistance needed.
Parking is available at the property. Please, contact the Manager for availability!
No, daily housekeeping is included in the price. We are trying to do our best in order to have a relaxed staying at SUITCASE.
Breakfast is optional and is provided by a local bar-restaurant, located 20m from the properties. Please, fill in the proper field during the reservation process.
- Infants and children may not stay at any apartment without adult supervision.
- Infants and children under the age of 3 may be accommodated in baby cots. Baby cots and highchairs for infants are available upon request and provided without any extra charge. One baby cot is available per apartment.
- Children older than 8 are considered adults.
Smoking is not permitted inside the building and the apartments. However, you can freely smoke at your balcony or terrace!
Soory, pets are not allowed…
- Visitors are not allowed without manager’s permission.
- Special events and business meetings can be organized upon request. In such a case, please contact the Manager. Additional charges may apply.
All guests should respect the legally mandated quiet hours.
Summer period quiet hours: 15:00-17:30 and 23:00-07:00 and
Winter period quiet hours: 15:30-17:30 and 22:00-07:00
Sorry, we don’t! Perhaps we will be able in the near future though! If you do not intent to hire a car during your stay, you have 2 options to come from or to go to the airport. The first is to grab a taxi. The second one is the Bus No 78 (on duty 24/7). See our map (in the section “All you need”) for routes and bus stops.